HLT21015 Cert II in Medical Service First Response
Nationally Recognised Qualification
We designed, developed and deliver this qualification as a Co-provider of Registered Training organisation Health Security & Education RTO # 40907. This enables us to once again offer quality back to the training and education of Mine rescue team members in medical competencies. Our instructors are all current and highly experienced providers [Registered Paramedics] and PHTLS Instructors which means you can have confidence knowing we are teaching to current national guidelines and international standards in pre-hospital emergency care.
MED Response has enhanced the HLT21015 Cert II in Medical Service First Response qualification to meet the needs of the mining industry and the role of the Emergency Response team member who is required to provide emergency medical assessment and treatment. Clustering of units ensures a more practical, hands-on delivery method. The focus of this delivery method is the provision of emergency medical care. Selected units provide a clear pathway to the next level qualification and deliver the First Aid Units required for the Cert III in Mine Emergency Response & Rescue qualification.
HLT21015 Certificate II in Medical Service First Response units of competency
9 units of competency are required for this qualification, including:
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- HLTINF001 Comply with infection prevention & control policies & procedures
- HLTWHS001 Participate in workplace health and safety
- HLTWHS001 Provide advanced first aid
- HLTAID007 Provide advanced resuscitation
- HLTAAP001 Recognise healthy body systems
- HLTAMB001 Follow procedures for routine safe removal of patient
- HLTAMB002 Implement safe access and egress in an emergency